Our Music Resource Guides, providing in-depth information on most of the works published in the ¡Cantaré! Series, can be downloaded at no additional cost—even before you purchase a score!
Begin with the Overview: Music Resource Guide, which introduces the ¡Cantaré! Series. The Music Resource Guides are designed for conductors, teachers and singers to use to learn more about the cultural context of the compositions. Activities for a wide range of age groups are included.
Music Resource Guides in PDF format are now available for:
- Aleluya (Alleluia)
- ¡Cantaré! (I Will Sing)
- Cantate Domino (Sing to the Lord)
- Cara de Pingo (The Boy with the Wicked Face)
- El Barquito de Papel (Little Paper Boat)
- En Paz (At Peace)
- La Ofrenda (The Offering)
- Muchas Gracias (Many Thanks)
- Velero de Papel (Paper Sailboat)
- Xtoles (K’ay yum K’in/Canto al Sol/Song to the Sun)