- Cathedral of Saint Paul Lot & Street Parking: There will be a mass ending about 1 pm on Sunday, with limited parking on the surface lot at the intersection of Selby and Summit Avenues in St. Paul. There is also limited street parking around the Cathedral.
- Saint Paul College Ramp: VocalEssence has paid for the ramp to be available this Sunday. Parking is $5 and you must enter on the north east side of campus off of Concordia Avenue. All other entrances will be closed. Please download the map or view it below.
Park and Ride the Bus
There are a number of parking lots in downtown Saint Paul that have easy access to MetroTransit.
- Use bus route 21 (Uptown – Lake Street – Selby Ave) to Selby Avenue & Summit Avenue stop #17039.
- The westbound 21 bus travels along 6th Street in Downtown St. Paul towards the Cathedral.
- The eastbound 21 bus travels from the Cathedral through Downtown St. Paul via 5th Street.
- Finding Bus Times:
- Visit https://www.metrotransit.org/Route/21/3
- In the route detail, select Sunday to view the route times for that day.
- To get from Downtown St. Paul to the Cathedral, select the Westbound route.
- To return to Downtown St. Paul from the Cathedral, select the Eastbound route.
- The Cathedral is located at the Selby Ave & Summit Ave stop (Stop number 17039). There are multiple stops in Downtown St. Paul along 6th Street (Westbound) and 5th Street (Eastbound).
The Cathedral’s handicapped-accessible entrance is available off of Selby Avenue. The handicapped-accessible entrance to the lower level is on Dayton Avenue. There is an elevator inside the Cathedral. Street parking on Selby Avenue in front of this door is marked for handicapped use only.
In addition to the two accessible restrooms located adjacent to the sanctuary and restrooms in the basement, VocalEssence has added four additional portable restrooms outside on the Dayton Avenue side of the Cathedral of Saint Paul. Please reference this map or view it below.