The 2017-2018 elementary schools include:
- Burroughs Community School is a Minneapolis Public School located in southwest Minneapolis. It offers a friendly neighborhood atmosphere, academic excellence, nurturing and caring environment, balanced education, faculty committed to children first, and school spirit. Ed Graff is the superintendent of Minneapolis Public Schools, Ana Bartl is the principal of Burroughs Community School, and Richard Carrick and Michael Hensley are the music teachers.
- At Park Spanish Immersion School, the Spanish language is infused into the entire curriculum. What began in 1996 with two kindergarten classrooms, now is a thriving elementary school serving more than 500 students in kindergarten through fifth grade. Astein Osei is the superintendent of St. Louis Park Public Schools, Dr. Corey Maslowski is the principal of Park Spanish Immersion School, and Deborah Lamb is the music teacher.
- Prairie Seeds Academy, in cooperation with families and the community, provides leadership in rigorous education to develop inquiring, knowledgeable, and caring citizens who create a better and more peaceful world through intercultural understanding and respect. An International Baccalaureate-MYP School, the charter school draws students from the entire Minneapolis-St. Paul metropolitan area. Cha Ger Yang is the CEO of Prairie Seeds Academy, Choua Yang is the principal, and Rebecca Bellman is the music teacher.
The 2017-2018 high schools include:
- At Como Park Senior High School, all students belong, explore, achieve, and succeed together. The school offers a number of specialized programs including Academy of Finance, Advanced Placement classes, College in the Schools classes, Achievement Via Individual Determination (AVID) and Post Secondary Education Opportunities. Dr. Joseph Gothard is the superintendent of Saint Paul Public Schools, Theresa Neal is the principal of Como Senior High School, and Carole Whitney is the choir director.
- The mission of Osseo Senior High is to inspire and prepare all students with the confidence, courage and competence to achieve their dreams; contribute to community; and engage in a lifetime of learning. Dr. Kate Maguire is the superintendent of the Osseo Area School District, Michael Lehan is the principal of Osseo Senior High, and Margaret Sabin is the choir director.
- The mission of Rosemount High School is to educate students, in cooperation with the family and community, to have the knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary to achieve their potential as socially responsible, lifelong learners in a diverse and changing society. Jane K. Berenz is the superintendent of Independent School District 196, John Wollersheim is the principal of Rosemount High School, and Steven Albaugh is one of three choir directors in the program.