Use your cell phone, iPad, or computer webcam to record a short video. The entire length your video should be 3-4 minutes long. No longer than 4 mins, please!
Please follow the instructions below:
1. Clearly tell us your name and age.
- Example: “Hello, my name is ___________________ and I am ___________ years old.”
2. Tell us the name of the school you attend and your grade.
- Example: “I attend ______________ High School and I am in the __________ grade.”
3. Tell us something interesting about yourself. What would you like us to know?
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do? What makes you unique?
4. Tell us why you would like to be a part of the VocalEssence Singers Of This Age.
5. Sing for us.
- Don’t be shy. Give us 30 secs to 1 min of something you love to sing. It can honestly be anything at all. Sing with your iPod or sing unaccompanied. You could also rap something, if you prefer OR hit us with your own original spoken word/poetic reading.
6. Dance for us.
- Again, don’t be shy. Share 15 to 30 secs of your favorite dance moves. You don’t have to make them perfect. But, this is a choir that sings and moves…so, we need proof that you will be willing to move with us!
7. Once you have completed your video, save it using YOUR NAME as the TITLE. Then submit your video by uploading it to Flipgrid here:
Please submit your videos ASAP!
If you have any problems, or questions, please email G. Phillip Shoultz, III at: VESOTA@vocalessence.org
Looking forward to seeing your videos!
~G Phillip Shoultz, III
Founding Conductor, VocalEssence Singers Of This Age