While VocalEssence is physically distancing, we continue to look for ways to use the healing power of music to socially connect and keep people thinking positively. Click on the links to learn more.
- Musical Moments with Philip Brunelle: Every week day, Philip shares a little insider information and beautiful music about an important composer.
- Take 5 with GPS: Join us for a hope-filled daily live stream so we all may lift our voices together in our new routine—hosted by VocalEssence Associate Conductor G. Phillip Shoultz, III.
- Sounds of Hope from VocalEssence Singers Of This Age: Our radically representative youth choir VocalEssence Singers of This Age is creating Sounds of Hope, a singing challenge for all ages, where they will be choosing songs that give them hope.
- GPS & Friends : Starting April 30, join us at 7 PM on select Thursdays for a 30 minute conversation with international artists, hear what inspires them, and watch them perform. Live chat with the performers, and binge watch all of the shows anytime via our YouTube Channel.
- Creative Connections: Explore three galleries featuring the multi-disciplinary artistic creations of VocalEssence Singers Of This Age members, as inspired by a unique collaborative process.
- Singer Pen Pals: VocalEssence has paired members of our adult VocalEssence Chorus & Ensemble Singers with singers from one of our three older adult Vintage Voices choirs.